Another Dark night

Torri-Nigh

04-27-2020, 06:03 AM

Torri grabbed the jar of herbs and quickly opened the jar up. She began to turn herself around, away from the woman, to give herself respect as well as the woman. Within seconds, torri devoured half the jar. She then took the rest of the herbs out the jar and secured then inside of her coat pocket in case she got hungry for more. She then turned around and tossed back the jar.

"Good herbs. Very tasty. Where are you off to? One of these, not well built cottages?"

Harlow “Elaine” Saville

04-27-2020, 06:53 AM

Out of respect, Harlow turned around to give her some privacy to indulge in her small feast. She crosses her arm, waiting for her to be done. At the last second, she grabs the jar with perfect timing, slipping it back into her satchel. Torri really did push Harlow’s buttons, even if they have only known each other briefly.

“I don’t live in a cottage you imbecile. That’s very stereotypical considering you don’t know what I am. I have to pick up something and then I’m heading to the forest for a bit. It’s my off day.”

Torri-Nigh

04-27-2020, 08:03 AM

Torris eyes widened as harlow had grabbed it from her right as she grabbed a handful and stuffed them in her pocket. She looked towards harlow, the other herbs well hidden before she chuckled to herself.

"Off day? You work like these other mundanes? How terrible considering you can just take the money, especially with your power."

Harlow “Elaine” Saville

04-29-2020, 09:33 AM

“Its fulfilling. It keeps my mind as ease from all the pan and hurt I’ve been through.. but I don’t necessarily work with the other “mundanes” you speak of.”

Harlow chuckled lightly at Torri, looking around for a good location to move down the building to get back to the Main Street.

Torri-Nigh

04-29-2020, 11:10 AM

Torri watched harlow carefully, before going towards a side of the building, that would let them come out towards the alley, to walk back onto the streets. Her human feet then turned back to humongous claws. She looked flat harlow before extending her hand. This was the nicest thing she said in months

"I suppose. Would you like a lift?"

Harlow “Elaine” Saville

04-30-2020, 02:24 PM

Harlow was actually taken back by the gesture Torri suggested. Her eyes widen once she see’s she started to shift forms and she shook her head.

“If it’s fine with you.. is bad I’m excited?”

Torri-Nigh

04-30-2020, 02:42 PM

Torri watched the woman before shaking her head quickly to answer her question. She extended her arm out giving a nice smile.

"Not at all. Let's go."

Harlow “Elaine” Saville

04-30-2020, 03:04 PM

Harlow smiles softly, grabbing Torri’s hand securely, holding on to make sure she had a firm and strong grasp, nodding.

“You got me way too excited to do this!”

Torri-Nigh

05-03-2020, 12:00 PM

Torri lived her life in total with no fear. She liked intimidating people, but once her and harlow got close, in torris head, they would be the unstoppable duo. Once Harlow grabbed her hand, she spun her around and firmly grabbed her waist, Harlow now, inches away from Torris face, after torri finished her statement she jumped down.

"Sorry, but uhh..Its better to secure you in this manor."